11 June 2020
The UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office is seeking expressions of interest from the qualified and experienced organizations for conduct a study in the field of cultural and creative industries in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Organization working in the sector of creative and cultural industries.
• Good writing skills in the Russian and English languages of involved expert(s) are essential.
• Professional knowledge of English of involved expert(s) is essential.
• Understanding of the Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expression (2005) and Recommendations on Status of the Artist (1980) of involved expert(s) is desirable.
• Competitiveness of the financial proposal.
Please apply by filling out the application form in the following document: Call for Experts in Cultural and Creative Industries.doc
All applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 28 June 2020 18:00 the latest (Almaty time).
Subject of the e-mail: Desk Study in Kazakhstan
Note: Only short-listed candidate/ organization will be notified no later than a week after the closing date.